Town House Design (THD) believes that the establishment of trust and privacy is important to the continued growth of the Internet. Your primary purpose of visiting our site should be about learning more about THD and we are committed to maintain your privacy when doing so. This page explains how any personal data we may collect from or about you through this site will be processed and protected by THD. By accessing our site you acknowledge to THD’s use of your Personal data that you provide.
In this policy “Personal Data” means information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly (together with other information that is reasonably likely to come into THD’s possession), such as your name, email address or telephone number.
Collection of Personal Data
We do not ask for your Personal Data when visiting our website. However, for accessing some parts of our websites, such as downloading certain documents or in connection with another specific purpose, we may need to collect Personal Data from you. Providing Personal Data to us in these events is voluntary. If you do not provide Personal Data to us, then you will not benefit from the respective functionality offered by our websites, such as communication, downloading of documents or recruitment. The purposes, for which your Personal Data is collected, are described briefly below and how your data is handled:
- Communicating with you. THD will follow up on comments and other requests that you submit to us through our website, such as online queries. THD will either call you back by telephone or communicate via email.
- Direct marketing and promotion. Direct marketing and/or promotional efforts by or on behalf of THD may include providing you with specific information that you have requested online or providing more general information about our other offerings. However we generally offer you appropriate choices regarding the use of your Personal Data for this purpose.
- Recruitment. If you submit a resume or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes, which may include contacting you via email, telephone or post. THD may keep your Personal Data for an appropriate time in order to consider you for other employment opportunities with THD in the future.
- Blog comment. If you choose to comment on blogs, you will be required to register certain details, such as your name and email address or social media ID. You should be aware that your comments may be broadly available to others but not your email address.
- Compiling aggregate statistics regarding the use of its website.
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s web browser while you are viewing a website. By using our website, you agree to the placing of cookies on your device as further explained below.
We only use performance cookies that collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages they go to more often. All information collected by means of cookies is anonymized, aggregated and only used to develop and track traffic patterns and the volume of use of our websites and to improve how our website works. This information is for THD exclusive use and is not shared with any third-party or connected to any other information.
We do not collect behavioral, advertising and/or targeting cookies.
Sensitive Personal Data
As a general rule, THD does not collect “Sensitive Personal Data” through its website. “Sensitive Personal Data” means Personal Data concerning racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade- union membership, or concerning health or sex life. By volunteering unsolicited sensitive Personal Data to us (e.g., by submitting your resume or a job application online), you expressly consent to your Personal Data being used as described in this Policy.
Data security and integrity
THD uses various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect the Personal Data we collect, use or transfer from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, you should be aware that, due to the open and unsecured character of the Internet, THD can not be responsible for the security of transmissions of the Personal Data over the Internet.
Notification of changes to this Policy
This Policy was last updated on October 1, 2012. In order to check updates to this Policy, please consult this page on a regular basis.